Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bella
Bella
Admin
https://hiddenrealms.forumotion.com

Getting Back to a Semi-normal Life Empty Getting Back to a Semi-normal Life

Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:43 am
The last thing Bella had remembered was a war had ensued and a portal opening and sucking at least Li, herself and their children through. Now she awoke to find herself in a new place. The children were safe and with her and she began to explore with them. She knew Li was somewhere she could feel that much. Now it was just getting herself used to this new place and this new life for herself and her family.
Kuroda
Kuroda
Admin

Getting Back to a Semi-normal Life Empty Re: Getting Back to a Semi-normal Life

Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:23 pm
Li yawned as he sat up, looking around on the strip of land he was on. He got up and brushed himself off only to realize that he was in his swim trunks. He yawned again as he turned to walk off before stopping in his tracks. He almost forgot he had a meeting back home and was quick to open a portal and step through.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:03 am
Bella was home and feeding all three of the kids as she heard the door. "I think daddy is finally home." She said to them "In the kitchen love you want something to eat?" She asked
Kuroda
Kuroda
Admin

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:32 am
He stepped through the door and headed towards the kitchen. Kissing the kids and then Bella before smirking at them all. "Sounds good but am kinda hurrying here, drop it off at work?"
Bella
Bella
Admin

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:23 am
She raised her eyebrow at him after kissing him but didn't ask questions. Instead she smacked him on the ass as he went by "Then go get dressed you don't want to go to your meeting like that now do you? You seriously need to stop loosing track of time when you are in the ocean babe. Alright I will bring you your breakfast." She said to him.
Kuroda
Kuroda
Admin

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:18 pm
Let's not be naughty in front of the kids now." Li said as he headed upstairs for a quick shower. Once he had bathed he got dressed and headed back downstairs.

Once down he grabbed his folder and blew Bella a kiss before disappearing and reappearing on Sao Miguel which was near their island home. He headed inside his office building and greeted everyone before stepping into the elevator and headed up to the 17th floor. A floor which his office took up most of.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:30 am
Bella laughed Oh that is not naughty my love and you well know it. She said as she went back to making breakfast and feeding the little ones. She would make something different for Li for breakfast something that would keep eggs would get cold to fast. Soon she had the kids dressed and herself and a breakfast packed and headed to the office. Li had been insistent on a day care in the office so that she could work as well.
Kuroda
Kuroda
Admin

Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:41 am
Li had settled himself down around his desk and was deep in paperwork before he knew it. Scribbling away as well as typing up a document on his computer. He'd head to the docks once finished as he had a few ships that would be setting sail and needed his approval.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:34 am
Bella had dropped the little ones at the daycare and brought Li his breakfast. She leaned against the door jam just watching him for a bit. He was so lost in mounds of paperwork it had not registered she was even there. She walked over to him. "What has you so wrapped up that you do not even realize I am here? That is not like you to be so lost in paperwork you don't even realize I am here. What is going on Li? You have been like this a couple days now."
Kuroda
Kuroda
Admin

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:12 am
Li knew she was there the moment she stepped into the building. Certain places in the world he had this type of omnipresence. He tsked at her without even looking up. "You forget that on the islands here I have an omnipresence, knew you were here the moment you stepped into the building." He said finally looking up at her.

He took the time to look at her attire, no shame in basically undressing her with his eyes. A sultry smirk on his face as he wetted his lips. "You look divine." He said
Melanin
Melanin

Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:28 am
If anything she wasn't too fond of the idea but here she was on this island. Seeking work, a roof over head or just someone help release tension. Either way here she was and she was going to make the best of it, she walked along ignoring the stares she was getting. She couldn't blame them seeing that her chest swelled rather largely than others. But they'd be in for quite the surprise as she soon stood infront of the biggest building she had seen so far. Maybe she could give this place a try.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:02 pm
Bella smiled "You know that is not what I mean Li. I know you knew I was here. Normally you are not this distracted.That is what I mean and you know it."
Kuroda
Kuroda
Admin

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:14 pm
"I have work, distraction is the least of your worried right now, besides you've yet to pay attention to the words I spoke earlier. You look divine." He said again this time making sure she got the hint as he reached forward and dragged his fingers along her thigh.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:32 am
She play pouted at him when he told her he had work. She knew he did. She also reacted to his touch and leaned in and kissed him. "Eat your breakfast before it gets cold." She said to him. "I have to get to work as well. Shall we meet up and do something for lunch?"

Kuroda
Kuroda
Admin

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:59 pm
Li pouted but said nothing other than smile up at his wife. "Lunch sounds good but I'll be heading to the docks as the ships are about ready to head out."
Bella
Bella
Admin

Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:52 am
She gave him a look letting him see she would rather him and her play than him work. "I wasn't thinking we meet up for food Li." She said th him letting her voice tell him what she meant. She had worn wht she did to get his attention. Not that she needed to his eyes always seemed to follow her when they were in the same room. Not to say that she did not do the same.
Raegan
Raegan

Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:53 am
Rae had been walking around the place and come to a huge building seeing another female she smiled at her "Hi I am Rae are you here looking for a job as well? Good luck if you are maybe we will both get hired."

Last edited by Raegan on Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oliver
Oliver

Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:05 am
I sat on the docks with the paperwork in hand as the ships were getting loaded. My hair pulled back in a ponytail as I double checked every item that was being loaded on to each ship. It was a tedius task but one that oddly never bothered me in the least as I rather enjoyed my work. "I'll be back in a few." I said as I headed up to the main office.

What greeted me though was quite an odd one as I noticed the two females standing at the door. Both looking rather well let's just say that I stared at both. "May I be of assistance?"
Raegan
Raegan

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:03 pm
Rae turned and looked when she heard the voice "Hi I came here looking for a job and struck up a conversation with her. I am Rae." She said as she smiled and held out her hand to the man
Melanin
Melanin

Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:45 pm
She wasn't really looking for any one to approach her but she was taken out of her daydreaming when she heard the voice. Seeing the lady Mel wet her lips as she looked her up and down, she wasn't bad on the eyes to be honest. A male soon came into view and that saw her snare at him as she expected the general behavior. It never came as all he wished to know was if he could be of assistance. Rae as she called herself responded along with the need of a handshake. "What she said, need a job and a roof over my head as well."
Raegan
Raegan

Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:59 pm
Rae had smiled at her. She had also done a once over of the female before hand. She was bi and she didn't hide it in the least. "I honestly am looking for Li and Bella. My parents told me if I ever needed a job or anything to seek them out." She then turned back to the woman. "We can go see if there is a hotel here or a place we can rent if you don't mind a roommate."
Oliver
Oliver

Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:08 pm
I wasn't fully down on protocol once they had spoken but hearing what she said about parents saw me looking at her with curiosity. "Well what are your skills or are you fine with whatever?" I asked as I sent a text to Li, this day just got interesting. "This way while we wait." I nodded towards the building as I walked inside hoping they'd follow.
Raegan
Raegan

Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:27 am
"I have done some accountant work or secretarial work." She said to him as she followed him into the building. Looking around she let out a low whistle. "Li and Bella did good for themselves." She commented.
Oliver
Oliver

Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 pm
I stopped at the desk and told the lady there to buzz down Li immediately. That done I looked athe females and pointed at a couch. "Would you require anything to eat or drink while you wait?"
Raegan
Raegan

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:19 am
Rae looked the male up and down giving him a once over as she had the female. Something was familiar about him but she could not quite place a finger on it so for the moment she shrugged it off. "No thank you I am alright at the moment." She said as she went and sat where he had pointed them to go sit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum